Breaking news affecting the United States real estate housing and relocation market. Helping home buyers since 1992, BuyersUSA Relocation has been a leader in real estate relocation.
- Real Estate Agents Wanted for Relocation Company - April 12, 2012 - 06:15 PM
Membership drive offers great savings for real estate agents
- ACCRA Cost of Living Index - April 12, 2012 - 06:10 PM
Where is the most expensive and cheapest place to live in the US?
- US Real estate wrap up for March 2012 - April 10, 2012 - 10:14 AM
The US real estate market is showing signs of a beginning recovery as prices flatten, pending sales increase, and agents renew their advertising.
- BuyersUSA Relocation Looking for Competent Real Estate Professionals. - May 18, 2013 - 03:58 PM
BuyersUSA Relocation is looking for competent, experienced real estate professionals to serve as relocation counselors for motivated relocating home buyers moving to over 5,000 US cities.
- South Bend tops list of least desirable relocation cities for March 2012 - April 9, 2012 - 08:03 PM
South Bend, Indiana, is the least desirable real estate relocation destination among major US cities in March 2012
- Charleston, South Carolina tops real estate relocation interest list for March 2012 - April 9, 2012 - 07:32 PM
Charleston, South Carolina tops the March 2012 BuyersUSA Relocation Real Estate Interest List.
- Real Estate Relocation Interest Index declines in March - April 9, 2012 - 07:25 PM
The BuyersUSA Relocation Real Estate Relocation index for March 2012 declined from 0.356 to 0.333.
- Home Buyer Relocation Leads are Available for Real Estate Professionals - May 18, 2013 - 03:58 PM
If you are an experienced real estate professional who knows how to serve relocating home buyers, you may qualify immediately to start working with our customers.
- Existing home sales drop in February - March 21, 2012 - 12:22 PM
According to NAR, existing home sales for February dropped slightly while increasing in the Midwest and South.
- US Real estate wrap up for February 2012 - March 12, 2012 - 02:13 PM
The US real estate market is poised for a slow recovery as December to January statistics show mixed results.
- Real Estate Relocation Interest Index declined in February - March 12, 2012 - 01:18 PM
The desirability of homes for relocating homebuyers significantly declined in February to 0.356 from 0.423 in January
- BuyersUSA Relocation Helps Home Buyers Even When They Don't Purchase Initially - May 18, 2013 - 03:58 PM
Many relocating home buyers end up not purchasing upon arrival at their destination. These customers sometimes desire to rent initially, don't immediately accept employment, or do not purchase initially for a variety of reasons. However, many of them do purchase a home sooner rather than later. These delay-purchase customers normally represent almost of billion dollars in additional sales for our network.
Unrecognized credit card charges from BuyersUSA Relocation?
Housing Desirabilty Index1
Real Estate Competition Index1
Existing Home Prices2
156,600 , 1.29% from January
Existing Home Sales2
4,590,000, -0.86% from January
Pending Home Sales Index2
90.9 2.4% from May; 19.8% from 2010
New Homes Sold Monthly3
321,000; -0.93% from December 2011
Months' Supply of New Homes3
5.6 months; -1.75% from December 2011
Existing Home Sales3
4,590,000, -0.86% from January 2012
Months' Supply of Existing Homes3
6.4 months; 6.67% from January 2012
New Home Prices3
$217,100.0.28% from December 2011
Year-Over-Year % Change in New Home Prices3
Existing Home Prices3
$157,100; 1.62% from January 2012
Year-Over-Year % Change in Existing Home Prices3
2National Association of REALTORS
3National Association of Home Builders